Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR MODELS

I'm probably like most people in that I'm looking toward spring and summer, but probably for different reasons. Sure, I welcome the warm weather, but I'm anticipating what I call high school senior season. So, during January and February I don't hibernate - I'm hunting to find high school senior representatives. The response has been pretty encouraging since I first put out the call a few days ago.
Anyway, though, I'd still like to find more. So, if you're a high school junior who likes being in front of the camera, and you can share your enthusiasm for what you believe in, please contact Spectrum Photography. Your photo session can be FREE! My e-mail address is spectrumphotography@photocurt.com; my phone number is (765) 437-8048.

No comments: